Monday, December 26, 2011

Smile...Stop it...Be Still...Family Portraits...GEEZ

I almost didn't do it this year. You know...a Christmas Card.

But how could I not? We always have...
I mean...come on, I'm a photographer.
Take a stinkin pic of my family & just DO IT Already!!

It was down to the wire...one week before Christmas.
Everyone got dressed up...ok ok...as dressed up as my very
casual family can manage to dress up. Don't judge...ahem.

I had one rule...no hoodies or sweats. Ok I guess that's 2.

We managed to pull it off. Can I admit that my family has to be the
ABSOLUTE worst clients I have ever had to work with? The words...
Stop...be still...don't touch her/him...quit laughing...SMILE were uttered
on a regular basis. They are goofballs!!! But they are my goofballs.

Oh you can bet I got on my soap box & said...I do all these things for you
and this is the one thing you can do for me...how many of you have said that
before family pics? Uh huh...come on now. Admit it!!! hee hee!!

And it doesn't help that I had to set the camera & make a mad dash to
get in the pic. Matt said...go buy a remote after that session. Score!!

In the end we managed to take a decent pic thanks to Photoshop!


Yes...I'm slowly becoming the short one in the family. Not much longer huh?

I'm so glad we took the time to do this. It really wasn't as bad as I make it sound...
ok maybe I needed a Dr. Pepper after it was over. 
I love my family. They are a Blast! And a good looking bunch if I do say so myself.
I hope to catch everyone up soon on life as the Thomason's House.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas!! 

1 comment:

  1. that is a fabulous picture! i love the blue background!! y'all are certainly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!