Friday, March 13, 2009

Me and my cute little MAC!



Well I finally got it! YEah! I subbed just enough days, plus did a wedding to buy this MAC! I had posted last month that I was saving for it and finally here it is! I have to tell you it felt really great to buy it with the money I had earned. And the cool thing is...my nieces fiance sold me his Ipod touch for $100 to go along with my Mac. Now I just have to figure out how to use all of these gadgets!
I am hoping to start posting more now that I have a computer that can handle my blog. Our old computer couldn't pull it up! I am going to have to watch myself...this thing could steal me away from the things I need to get done! It is addictive!
Well Here is a picture of my MAC...:)

1 comment:

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!