Monday, June 27, 2011

Armed & Dangerous

Roadtrip with Matt, Bobby & Liz
Nashville, Tennesee
140 Pastors Wives
 5 star Hotel

For months I waited & dreamed of the day I would get to spend 3 days with all these amazing 
ladies. I have meet several of them before, briefly here & there, but never had we been able to
spend time together just hanging out. Until now. 

Though I don't get to see them on a regular basis these ladies have became my life line 
in friendships. They get me & connect with me in ways that no one ever has. They pour
into my life & give me a sense of normalcy. I truly love our times together.

Let's start with Liz. Liz is Bobby's wife. They are the Campus leaders at our 
Stone Canyon Campus. I love this girl, she is full of life & love for Jesus. 
Vanessa...been ready to meet her for a long time! 
love her! She & I had a precious prayer time together that blessed my life!

Cyndi...she is a spunky fun gal! Love her!

Enjoying a little Chocolate fountain at the Mocktail party!

My Virtual Community group!! 
Can't even express how much I they have enriched my life!
Joy, Beth & Susanne...we missed Kate & Rachel though!

Inside of our Hotel...um yes..gorgeous!!


Amazing Race Day! 
Are we Armed & Dangerous or WhAT?
Liz was serious about this game! 
We ran all over downtown Nashville!
We did AMAZING!

Our Amazing Team!
Can us see how red faced we are???


 And Lori...this lady has changed my life in ways she doesn't even get.
I was a lonely...sad...doubting I would ever have a close friend again PW
 when we spoke almost 2 years ago on the phone 
Her heart for PWs oozes out of her life. 
I adore her. Las Vegas is to far. 

Jammin & Jammies night!

JOy & I in our PJs!!

My roomies...snug as a bug.

20th century FOx provided our lunch one day to inform 
us about all the ministry opportunities they provide.
I HAD no idea!

The Leading & Loving Team

Lisa Young, Liz, Joy, Jessica, me & Brandi hanging out!

Tiffany Cooper...She & her husband are at People's church in OKC.
Great heart for PWs & leads our groups. 
Definitely having lunch with her soon!


And Jenn! We meet in a VCG awhile ago & have kept up with 
each other since! So glad to hug her neck!!

The first night Joy & shared how we meet & how our 
friendship has grown over the year. What a blessing!


To sum it up...one of the best few days I've had in a long time.
Very emotional as I left those ladies that day...cried my eyes out pretty much.
 I wish I could take them all home with me. 
We worshiped...prayed & loved on each other in ways
that I can't even express in words. I look so forward to our time together soon.
I love you all & I am so grateful God put you in my life. 

p.s. Matt & Bobby had their own hotel down the street at a little 
less than 5 stars...lol. Thanks guys for taking us out there!!


5 comments:

  1. LOVED seeing the pics!! So wish I could have been there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looked like such a fun time. Loved the pictures. Definitely scream fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing!! tell me more about the virtual community group...friends you found, or did Leading It & Loving It connect you? Sounds like a great and fun resource to have. -Rachel@CreativelyRedeemingHer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing all your pics Steph. And so glad that you had a great time! Sure did love seeing you ... but needed more time!!!

    I think that means there needs to be a trip to Vegas in your future! :)

    And, has it really been 2 years since that phone call?! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved meeting you, finally! You are so fun and such a sweet, sweet blessing! Love you TONS!

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!