Sunday, June 12, 2011

Here comes the Bride...Rehearsal.

My niece Danielle married her sweet man Lonnie this weekend. It's been 2 years worth of planning.
I am so proud of them. She was absolutely stunning!!! They got married in Eureka Springs, Ark
@ the Crescent Hotel. It was a beautiful wedding. My girls were her bridesmaids. I have a TON
of pics that I want to share with you!! So just bare with me!! I am PROUD AUNT!!

Bridal Luncheon @ The Crumpet Tea Room
Rehearsal Dinner...Lonnie's sister Alice made Crawfish Etouffee.
It was so yummy!!
Ms. Donna & Ms. Janet had these adorable cookies made!
The cute couple!!
Me & My girl
The Bridal Party

We had a blast hanging out together the day before. 
Steve & Janet let them have the Rehearsal dinner at their
beautiful home on the lake. Thanks to everyone who helped
make it happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!