Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blog made into a book????

OH MY MERCY!!! Can I tell you how excited I am?????
I am squealing with excitement!!!


I have to admit...I had pretty much decided not to blog anymore.
Done...finished...quitter...slacker....

Last night I met with my amazing PWs on Skype & they told me
the most fabulous news!!! Rachel & Kate informed me that you can
make your blogs into a book!! SAY WHAT??? YES People!!!

Back track...I used to scrapbook all the time. My friend & I would even
go for a entire weekend & scrap. But...life got busy...things changed &
I no longer scrapbook, I had no motivation.  Sad huh?

But Kate & Rachel shared with me how you can take your blog &
have it made into a book. For real?? Rachel even showed me hers online.
I LOVE IT!! To me...this is the answer I have been looking for. I don't have
time to scrapbook & blog...but I can print my blog & it will be my scrapbook!!
I can't even tell you how excited I am about this! It changes everything for me &
my decision to continue to blog.

SOme of you are probably saying...well duh Steph...we know you can do this,
where have you been living under need a ROCK? Well...I guess I have!!

Where do you go for this fabulous gift??? Here is the link...it's called
Blog 2 Print.
Enjoy! And you will be hearing from me again soon!!

6 comments:

  1. I emailed my mom and asked her where she had it done, but I am pretty sure she used that blog2print thing! I am excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Steph! It DOES take motivation to stick with the blogging thing. Glad you found something that will keep you motivated! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mom keeps telling me to do this! (yeah, even when you are 48 your mom tells you what to do!) She thinks my writings are so good and wants me to make a book out of my blog.

    If you check on it share the details with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo glad to hear you are going to stay with us bloggers! Have you ever considered digital scrapbooking? Mediamixer.com has TONS of scrapbooks stuff.....Just a thought.

    Looking forward to seeing your book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! So glad that came up in our conversation!! Keep blogging away, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, you weren't the only one who didn't know about it! :) Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!