Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 is here...can't believe that! Yes, I have offically been out of HS for 19 years...WOW! Today I spent the day organizing my Craft Room. What a mess that was! I also cleaned our bonus room. I really need some ideas for that room. It is still such an unfinished room. I rearranged the furniture, still needs help! 
Jaden and Brooke started Upwards Basketball today, very impressed with that league. I love that their main focus is teaching the kids about Christ. How great is that! 

1 comment:

  1. Steph,
    I had my 20 year reunion this past summer. It was great because the one upsmanship had ended. We were all more mature and were just glad to see one another again. It was a great time. Hopefully yours will be similar.
    Rick

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!