Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Revelaion Song

One more thing today...I added a playlist...yes I am proud of myself for actually figuring it out!!! Thanks to some help from Nicole!! But this song you are listening to right now...it always makes me cry and want to fall on my knees and thank God for His holiness. This song and the next one you will hear...Our God Saves...helped me get thru everything with my dad this year...he truly "Saved" my dad not only physically, but spiritually....I heard it for the first time when I thought he was going to die and it became my song of hope for him to live and I claimed it and believed God could truly heal my dad. So enjoy, worship and remember He saves...this is a picture of him adn my mom on the right...our miracle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!