Sunday, May 10, 2009

Crazy Love

This is a book I am reading and I have to admit..I am not a good reader. It takes a lot for me to get thru a book. Reading is not one of my strong points! So...when I say...go get this book and read it...it is worth it!! I think I will start randomly posting a quote from it...

"Do you truly love God or just his stuff? "

Think about that today...stuff as in...heaven...his blessings...or do you really love God not wanting anything in return?

Crazy Love...go get it

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I linked here from Loren's blog where I saw one of your comments. We are a ministry family too.

    I've heard of this book, in fact, I think it is one my daughter is reading now for her youth group. She started yesterday as a youth ministry intern for the summer. She has 36 middle and high school girls.

    Anyway, you have a nice blog. If you get a chance, please visit ours at Family Fountain. We have articles on family, Christian attitudes, and, of course, some family pics.

    Warren & Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!