Monday, September 7, 2009

So long Summer

Well, it's Labor Day weekend. Usually we spend this weekend at the lake in Ark, but we had puppies this week so we had to stay home. It was sad not to go, but enjoyed our new puppies and hanging out this weekend. Had fun hanging with my sister and Kenzie and then Rick and Nicole today. Probably the last time we will swim for the season.


This was a great summer, it went really fast for us. Getting ready for our trip seemed to take all summer, then after the crazy ride of a trip...it took us awhile to recover! But we would do it again in a heartbeat! Loved it!

Next summer I will have 2 Jr. high girls..one of them being an official teenager...WhAT??? But we are already planning on going to the beach again next summer. I miss it...I seriously could live there. NO JOKE!

But I love Fall, it is my favorite time of the year! I love football games, soup, leaves falling off the trees, hoodies, cold nights, weenie roast, coffee on a cold morning, pumpkin everything...the decorations. Oh I could go on and on about it. What about you..what is your favorite thing about Fall?

So long Summer 2009...God has blessed us so much. Bring on FALL!! I really need to go to Starbucks and get a Pumpkin Spice Latte...anyone else?

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. I am so ready for fall as well! I love all that you have described and as much as I hate to see summer go.....I look forward to putting on my hoodies, making soup (could eat off this everyday) :) and wienie roasts wahoo! can't wait! God has given us seasons like this and spiritual ones as well! Amazing to say this least.....How Great and Worth of Praise is HE!!

    love you girl

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!