Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We interrupt this blog due to working full time!

So...my blogs have been few and far between these last 3 weeks...I have been working full time! Yes...for all of you working moms out there...I bow to you. I am not worthy of you! LOL!! Seriously...that was hard!! I subbed in Kindergarten for 3 1/2 weeks girls! I survived! To be honest when I was there...I loved it. I loved working with those kids and the ladies. But my house...oh yea...that was hard for me to keep straight. Luckily I have a husband who helps me out tons! I could do it if I had to, but I don't so there ya go. Now...the extra money come Oct 15th...girls that will be amazing!! It will go to paying off our stinking Yellowstone trip!! Yes...we still owe a ton on a credit card we used to make it through the trip, and we are not usually credit card people AT ALL!! It was a GAP card so it earned money toward my kids clothes, but it is going to be torn up and done with! We wouldn't have been able to make the trip without using it due to emergency issues. So I am glad God provided me work the first couple of weeks of school to help out with that...since I'm the one who got us into going on the trip in the first place! :) But I would do it all over again in a heart beat. I loved every minute of that beautiful place and getting to share it with some amazing friends! I love to look at the pics from there. It makes me smile! Ok...way off the subject now...sorry!
But I am thankful for not working full time and I admire all you moms who do it every day. So I will be back on my blog game hopefully soon. The next few days are packed full of things and then I am leaving for New Orleans for my sister's 40th bday celebration for the weekend. So it never slows down does it?

1 comment:

  1. get yer bloggy game on girlfriend!!! have fun at the b-day party....sounds SUPER!!! have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!