Friday, July 2, 2010

A night @ the Drive-In

I can't even tell you when is the last time I have been to the Drive In...probably in High School. 

Last weekend our small group went to the Drive In. I have been dying to take our family there so when I saw that Toy Story 3 was playing there I said... We. R. Going!!

We loaded up the Star with snacks & lawn chairs & headed out!

This is all the kids...we have 5 couples in our small group...each couple has 3 kids...yea...that's a lot of kids...only 3 of the couples could join us though...The Tuckers, The Haynies & The Thomasons...
The Couples...
We took the back seat out of the "Star" so the boys could be comfy...
which made more room for the girls in the back of the "Star"
We had fabulous time hanging out together. Good friends & a Great movie!!!
Blessed!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I haven't been to the drive-in in years!! What great memories though. Looks like you had a great time!!

    Love and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so Fun! Wow, I've never, ever been to a drive in! I need to come up there and you take me! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!