Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Why I "Count it all JOY" Wednesday!


Participating in this has became one of my favorite things!! Make sure you join Angel in this!

I am filled with Joy when I pull my hair up in a pony tail & see the blue my niece put in my hair...I feel a little sassy.

I am filled with Joy because Matt & I got to go out on a date last night...:)

I am filled with Joy because I got a chance to have lunch with some friends I graduated with in 1990! We will be going to our 20th reunion in September!! It was a JOY to see them! Each of these women have an amazing testimony of where God has taken them thru life. 

I am filled Joy as I am looking for a tent to sleep in for a week in Colorado soon...more about this later.

I am filled with Joy as I seek His will for my life & have confidence in the path He has chosen for me!

I am filled with Joy that I get to help another Godly couple unite in marriage this weekend...I love my job as the wedding coordinator at church. 

I was filled with Joy yesterday as I watched my little man get on bus to attend church camp...praying he grows in Jesus & becomes a leader for His work.

I am filled with Joy when I see young moms love their babies....knowing I have been there. 

I am filled with Joy that I can actually run 3 miles now. 

I am filled with Joy because my cousin Lori is having a PET scan today & I know GOD is a GOd who heals & He is gonna continue to take away the cancer in her body! AMEN!!! Please join me in praying for her....she won't know the results until next week. 

I could really go on and on...I love to talk about our JOYS...I don't think we do it enough in life. I can be a complainer...really...so I praise the LORD with me today! Come on! You will feel sooo much better if you do it!!

Let the heavens be glad and let the earth rejoice; and let men say among the nations, The Lord reigns! 



12 comments:

  1. Wow girl I was so impressed with your joy list. You can run 3 miles. I have a painful time walking it. LOL
    My mom coordinates weddings too. So fun.
    Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share YOU are a joy! Great list:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Steph! Did you all ever decide on the date for you next pw get together. I would really to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post! Love date nights!! And hooray for Jaden! Hope he has a great time at camp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost fell over when I read your post just now. I just posted mine about my hair and my date with my hubby! Too funny! Have a wonderful Wednesday! Loved your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can say almost all of the same things, (not the run 3 miles!--I need to walk 1!), and I thought I had a great list, and forgot to include my date with my husband last night!
    This is my favorite post to do! I always enjoy reading yours!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doesn't praising God and thanking Him for all He's done, put the right perspective on things?! Thanks for sharing this, Steph! I'll add my JOY of the day - I was filled with JOY today, when my 18-year old daughter and I were able to share in a time of prayer and Bible study!! God is good! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forgot to ask you - where did you get your badge for people to follow you on Twitter? I'd like to add this feature to my site.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!

    praying for Lori my friend. I am so glad that God is God and He can do all things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is truly a joyfilled post! Praying for your cousin Lori that the PET scan comes back clean.

    Please stop by my blog today and make sure you sign up for the giveaway that ends today. The book is a masterpiece in itself.

    http://reviewsfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love your JOY list!! Definitely will be praying for Lori, love that you feel sassy with the blue in your hair, and date night, what fun!!

    So glad you are linking up with me, I love how much you love this!!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful list Steph!!
    Blue!! AWESOME girly

    LOVE.DATE.NIGHTS!! That brings JOY for days doesn't it :)

    Sooo proud of your running! That is sooo awesome!

    Praying for Lori and coming in agreement for Healing!

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!