Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Joyce!



Today is Matt's moms bday! God has truly blessed me with an amazing mother in law...(2 actually). From the beginning Joyce has always been so welcoming to me. She is one of the sweetest people I know and makes everyone feel so loved. She is a great example of a mother's love. She welcomed this sassy red head right into her family to marry he little boy. I think (and pray) about the day Jaden brings home his bride to be...I hope I am as friendly as Joyce was to me. She is so talented in making cakes! She made my wedding cake and that was a huge one! Every birthday she brings us a cake for our bdays and it is the BEST cake ever!!! She is a baker like me...but she is waaaay ahead of me on that! When I decorate a cake it looks like a 2 year old did it!! She treats us all the same and makes each of my kids feel so special. When we are there she and Paul...Matt's stepdad...play with our kids and spend time with them one on one. They let them destroy their house and just make them feel they are at their "Grandparents". My kids love going to Grandpa and Grandma Zs house. She goes the extra mile and does the little things that the kids love. They live in Stillwater so we don't get to see them as often as we like, but when we do...it is a very special time for us. SO Happy Birthday Joyce!!! THank you for being such a great Mom in law, grandma and mom!! We are soo blessed to have you in our lives!!
We love you!!

1 comment:

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!