Monday, February 28, 2011

High on Fumes

If the Thomasons are acting like they are on something this week...

well...they might be. Really? What you ask?

Let's see...Lacquer thinner, stain, sealer...u name it. 

Yes. We ripped up our carpet last week & we are staining our concrete floors.

That's us...DO. IT. YOUR. SELF. ERS. 

We already had it in our kitchen, but now we have it pretty much everywhere 
except for the bedrooms. 

It's a long process. My house is a total disaster zone. 
Furniture in my bedroom, in my kitchen, in my garage. 
I can't park my car in the garage...bummer on the cold car in the morning!!
And yes...I have to just LET. IT. GO. because the mess can make a 
clean girl go CrAzY!!! But hey...I'm on fumes. 

As they say...the pain is worth the gain. And it will be when it's all put 
back in the appropriate area & I will no longer have to deal with carpet in the 
living room! Can I get an AMEN?? 

As for now...I'm high on fumes it seems. Shooeeweee!!! 

I am also in the process of looking for a sectional. 
Um...can you can they are Expensive!!! GEEZ LOUISE!!! 

But what we are saving on doing the floors we can get a some new furniture.
Super yeah!!!! I will have to post a pic when it's all done. 
You all have a great day!! Hi Ho Hi Ho it's back to work I Go!! 

p.s. I think I did a little bit of yelling in this blog...sorry. HAHA

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys should be on a DYI project show! Can't wait to see the pics. And, just think you'll be so busy, you won't eat much, so your next post on Becoming less you can brag on more pounds lost!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! Can't wait to meet you in Nashville in May! ( =

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!