Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th Of July

Every year we get to hang out at my sister's Lakehouse for 4th of July. There really isn't anywhere else my family would rather be than hanging out with my sister's family on 4th of July. We are so blessed to get to enjoy this place of theirs! I has so many things for our kids to do and my kids just adore my sister's girls. There was way to many pics to put on here so I am trying something new...a Smilebox slideshow. My friend Nicole has one on her blog and I thought I would try it! We will see how it works! Hope you enjoy!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 4th Of July 09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!