Wednesday, August 19, 2009

2009 First Day of School!

Well...it's over..the first day of 2009 school year! We all had a great day! Started with Toaster Studels early this morning with Lauren. Every year I feel like they pick out outfits that totally fit their personalities!! It's not on purpose...it just happens!
So let's start with Lauren: Simple..shorts...flip flops...comfy...cute!

Here is her picture in from of the 7th grade center. In Owasso we have a center for grades 6, 7 and 8. Then 9th & 10th are together and then 11th and 12th are together. I really like it and I think it keeps alot of kids out of trouble not being around the older kids to influence them. She had a great first day! I am so proud of this girl. She is a library aide and in all Honors classes. She must get it from Matt because I am not that smart!

Brooke...sassy...skirt...cute...hip..tights..bow..fun! She has been dying to wear this outfit! She is in 5th grade this year. She has Mrs. Carden. Lauren had her when she was in 5th grade and we really loved her. She is a soft spoken...loving teacher, but makes her kids mind and be respectful. I think she is a great pick for Brooke. Brooke is a great student also. Very proud of my girl!
Here is the first pic I took:


Then she says...wait...take one of me like this...SO BROOKE! My super Star! LOL

Here is Mrs. Carden and Brooke


Jaden...$8 Owasso Ram t-shirt...new shoes though...simple young man! He is in 3rd grade and had Mrs. Anderson. Brooke had Mrs. Anderson in 3rd grade and we really loved her too. Funny kinda a repeat of 2 years ago for me with teachers...gonna have to come up with new gifts! I think Mrs. Anderson will be great for Jaden. Jaden is always a teacher favorite. Every year...I hear...I love Jaden...from his teachers!

Here is Mrs. Anderson and Jaden:


Here is the group shot...so proud of them all. They are great kids! They had a super first day! God is so good and I can't wait to see what God does thru them this year!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Love the different personalities that comes out in their outfits and I pray you had a fun first day loving on those kindergartners!!

    love you girl

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!