Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Leading and Loving it

That's the name of a blog I love to read. Her name is Lori Wilhite. Lori and her husband Jud minister in Las Vegas. She has a blog that is great for minister's wives. She is very real and brings up questions that make you think! You feel like you know her and could just sit down and have a cup of coffee with her! So all my fellow Minister's wives...go take a look at her blog. You will be encouraged and feel like someone out there gets what you are going thru. I know a lot of you don't comment on my blog...I usually get an email or you comment on Facebook...so however you do it...let me know what you think about her blog! Can you say you are "Leading and Loving it" in your ministry? Some days it's just hard!
Here is the link http://leadingandlovingit.wordpress.com/
This is Lori...she looks fun huh!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!