Friday, November 12, 2010

Game On...cowbells in hand!

Cowbells have been painted RED...
(our noise makers)

Posters have been made....
(to decorate the fence)

What started back on August 1st will come to an end
tomorrow as we play our last game of the season.

The INFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!

In 3 seasons, only one team has beat us...
And we play them tomorrow...(sigh) 

Our boys have fought hard & gave it their all
in every game this year...

But no matter what the final score is...
I am proud of my son & I am proud to be part 
of Owasso Red. 



2 comments:

  1. You'll never forget these days mom! Great memory makers. :) Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picture. I hope all went well for your football boy.

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!