Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Why I Count it all JOY Wednesday!!


It's Wednesday already? Shooeew!
That was a fast week! 
Join my friend Angel & let's count our JoYs!!

Why Am I JOYFUL this week?

God always fulfills His promises!

BSF started again this week & I get to go in 
the morning again & be feed by amazing women.

Lacy (my cuzin Lori's daughter) & my niece Danielle came
over last night & we laughed...cried...and made cookies!
Much needed hang out time.

Getting to see a lot of my old small group girls who are 
home from college...they are serving GOD in mighty ways!

EPIC NEWS:
Lauren's 14th bday is Friday & we get to go to the 
TOBY MAC concert...but wait it gets better...
WE GET TO GO BACK STAGE & MEET HIM!!
LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!
(Thanks to our friend Sean Algier)

It's freezing...but I have a nice warm house
and SEAT warmers in my car. 
(spoiled)

Matt fixed my Tokbox so I can 
Video chat with my PWs!!
**he is a rock star**

As always I could go on & on..but I have to go to work!
Tell me Your JOYS!!

They will enter Zion with singing,
everlasting joy will crown their heads.
Gladness And joy will overtake them,
and sorrow and sighing will flee away.

4 comments:

  1. Love your joy list as usual. How exciting to meet Toby Mac. Memories for a life time. So sad I couldn't join the Winter Health Challenge. Sounds like it will be wonderful!!

    Love you my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for Lauren! How cool! And you, too! Yea for Matt, thank you!! I wish I had seat warmers, we warm our seats the old fashioned way, turning the car on 20 mins before we have to leave!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad your TokBox is working now. I think mine is, too. Can't wait to start chatting w/ all you ladies soon! ( =
    And I LOVE your joy list. I think I'm gonna have to swipe the idea for my own blog. It's too easy to get stuck in a "writing rut" so I've been looking for ways to change things up throughout the week. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting that you all are going to the Toby Mac concert! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!