Monday, March 8, 2010

Molasses Cookies



I follow several PW's on twitter now and I kept seeing them talk about these yummy molasses cookies! Well...you know me...I'm all about a good cookie! I get all excited about a new cookie recipe and can't wait to try it!  Brandi Wilson gave it to me, but I guess it's actually Tam's over at Inprogress. Both of these ladies have a passion for God and their blogs are Outstanding and I encourage you to go check out their blogs...go...now..:) Tam says to follow this recipe...don't deviate from the brands or it will not turn out the same...I used the same brands as she did.
Molasses Cookies

3/4 c. butter flavor Crisco
1 c. light brown sugar
1/4 c. Brer Molasses Full Flavor
1 egg
*Mix until creamy* ( I used my mixer)
2 c. white flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground cloves
1/2 tsp. ginger
Add to cream mixture. Roll into balls...roll balls into sugar.
Bake @ 350 for 9-11 minutes.
Hope you enjoy them hot out of the oven like we did at our house! And don't forget to go visit Tam and Brandi's blog. You will be blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!