Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fishers of Men

Do you ever have a moment in time when you wish you could push the "pause" button with your kids? We were at some friends house for a bday party and Jaden was fishing in their pond. He loves to fish...he gets that from his Papa. He was all prepared...had his tackle box...his pole...his little chair. 
He could do this all day. I pray that he is also a "Fisher of Men" and just like his dad. 
Matt 4:19
"Come follow me,"  Jesus said, and I will make you Fishers of Men.  

Do you ever have moments you want to push the pause button & just watch your kids? 

5 comments:

  1. This is so perfect to post today. I can only hope we are all doing our part to raise our children to be fishers of men!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. With my 5 kids, there have been so many times I wish I could've pushed the pause button. The beauty of it though is as time goes on there is always another "pause button" time. Love, Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had one this week as I sat and watched my boys enjoy with pure delight, the popsicles we had just bought from the ice cream man! I sat in the front yard watching them and thinking - I don't want to ever forget this moment!
    Hope you have a relaxing week this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DEFINITELY! Numerous times because I know I won't remember them. Mostly when they are having fun TOGETHER and laughing and giggling. It just makes me smile and fills me with THANKFULNESS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I would hit pause everyday!

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!