Thursday, April 1, 2010

Gentle Breeze...

Just laying on my bed tonight with the window open feeling the cool gentle breeze flow into my bedroom. I can hear the frogs singing like a choir in the background accompanied by the crickets. It's been pretty windy the last few days here...and to be honest...it's been annoying to me. But as I sit here tonight...it's relaxing & peaceful... with each breeze the Holy Spirit is rushing into the room filling my soul with the love of Christ. I've been reminded this week of how much He loves me...that he took all my sins to the cross...died for me...even if it was just me...He still would have done it. I pray each of you know about Jesus and His love for you. I pray the next time you feel that gentle breeze (or knock you over wind like it has been here lately..) that you experience the Holy Spirit rushing into your life...loving you...filling you...giving you peace...forgiveness...hope and encouragement. Jesus loves you...you are precious in His sight..as the song goes...:) 

Luke 19:10
For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!