Ok...some things are just too good to keep to yourself!! I have to share with you some of the points that our leader shared with us today at BSF and I hope they encourage you and make you grow stronger in your relationship with Christ!! I am so Convicted!
They might seem a little random...we are in John 2...where Jesus goes to the Wedding and turns water into wine, his first miracle....and then clears the temple.
1. Just as Mary had to start letting go of Jesus...as our children are born we start releasing them back to where and what God has planned for them.
2. Vs. 5 some of the best advice Mary gave...Do whatever he tells you to do...simple advice about Jesus.
3. Obedience always let you in on the action...disobedience we lose out on what God can do!
4. When will you trust His timing and method to do His will in your life?
5. Jesus will not tolerate sin in His own (people) ie...cleansing the temple.
6. Whatever corrupts will eventually be purged!
7. Jesus reveals Himself to those who listen and commit to follow him.
8. Bow to His authority and or He will break you...he wants to break you...to fill you.
Just a few points to share with you...I felt like she was totally speaking to me and I felt the Holy Spirit convicting me on all of this as I was sitting them.
Question...as you are decorating and doing your fall cleaning....does your life need a fall cleaning and redecorated??