Friday, October 30, 2009

Lori's prognosis

Well...to say the least...it isn't at all the news we wanted to hear. The Dr. told Lori that she is in stage 4 melanoma liver cancer. There is no cure and as of now they will not be dong radiation. They are doing more test on her and a PET scan to determine where to go from here. Please pray for her kids...Lacy...Jacob...Austin and her sister Amy. This is just devastating news for them. But the one thing we all know is...God can still do miracles and we hold onto the hope of that! Her name is Lori Harman...please add her to your churches prayer list! Thank you all so much for praying! I will update when I know more.

I will never understand cancer. As my friend Loren said the other day...I hate Cancer...Pray for Loren's dad Doug also, he is battling cancer also.

Let me know if you have a testimony regarding someone who has/had cancer.

Blessings and love to you all!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Steph I am soo sorry. I will be praying for her and her precious family. I hold on to the same hope and know God CAN!! and still is in the MIRACLE making business.

    Thanks for praying for my dad....it means so very much!

    Love you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just went on a walk and passed by her house... I was telling Alan of the report (I was with James when he got the e-mail).
    It's so sad. I don't even know what to say. All of it. And I said the same thing to Alan on our walk... that "I hate cancer" too.
    I will pray for them each time I drive by their house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry girl!! I really hate to hear that...will keep praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Mom was diagnosed with Malignant Melanoma in 1992, and she is alive and well today! I have had melanoma removed 8 times, and am doing great! God is a God of wonders and miracles! Praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm joining with you in prayer for a miracle.
    N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much! I will keep everyone updated!

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!