Friday, September 3, 2010

Eww...who Pea..d on the floor?

After we ate chinese in the living room last night
(which is our ritual with chinese...ONLY)

I shouted!!!

WHO PEA..d on the floor?
(the child sitting on it shall remain nameless)

And the kids were like WHAT? 
I showed them this...


Yep...that's a pea. 

Yep...I think I'm funny. 

I hope you laughed too. 

Have a blessed & relaxed weekend.
Go crazy...
let the kids eat in the living room
you never know what kind of fun you can have breaking the rules. 

5 comments:

  1. you are too funny and cute. I did giggle. Thanks for the friday smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute Steph!! Love breaking the rules around here!!

    Have a fabulous weekend!!

    Love and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh THANK YOU!! That made me laugh my head off! All the serious blogs and this is where I stopped and commented!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!