Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Why I Count It All JOY Wednesday!!


It's Wednesday around here people...Bring on the JOY!! 
If you would like to join my friend Angel in spreading JOY we would love to have ya!

I am filled with JOY because...

On Friday night I got to meet my Blog Friend ANGEL!!
 I walked up the stairs to the stadium filled with 1,000's of people
& my eyes went directly to her!!
I said "Angel"?  And we instantly acted like 6th grade girls all giddy with
 excitement seeing each other!! Of course we took a picture!!!

This weekend was my 20th reunion.
 I was able to visit with so many friends that
I haven't talked to in years. Though my favorite part of the night was 
spending quality time with Dave & Kristy DeRoin
Friends in Christ bring so much JOY!!

BSF!!  We began our study on Isaiah & let 
me tell ya...GOD is gonna blow me away as usual!! Love soaking up
all the biblical knowledge wrapped up in these lessons.

We have about delivered all the FFA meat...Amen.

Though some may cause me to doubt my passion...
God reassures me thru His Word & His 
people that mentoring other PW's is my gift. 

On that same note...there is a young, discouraged PW
 in my BSF group...um yep...that is a God ordained meeting right there. 
We exchanged emails yesterday.

My friend Kenna...for her spirit...servant heart & for fixing my hair 
for my reunion to make me feel all pretty. 

I am thankful for my simple life. I love Normal.

Now...I'm stealing this from my friend Loren from last week 
because I can't stop singing it!!

I've got the JOY JOY JOY JOY down in my heart.
WHERE?
Down in my heart to stay...
SING WITH ME!

Tell me WHY you are filled with JOY this week!!





6 comments:

  1. Love your JOY!! We sure did act like 6th graders!! It was so fun meeting you. Coffee - REAL SOON!!

    Love the Joy song, I think we have all posted it now!! So fun, when I posted it a few months ago, I had people writing it back to me for days!! Love it!!

    Keep spreading your JOY my friend
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it as usual! Hooray for meeting and mentoring another PW! That is your gift, for real!! Loved all the pics from your reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this whole post just filled ME with joy! you just get more adorable each day my friend.

    love that you got to meet Angel! i want to meet you, angel and loren! we would have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph,

    I love it when we can finally connect with our blogging friends and we can meet them face to face! I am so thrilled that you and Angel got that very opportunity. I love how God is using blogs to united believers.

    Here's hoping that you had a great weekend and by the looks of your pictures it sure does look like it! Hoping more fun times to come your way.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!