Monday, September 20, 2010

The outfit & the man...

Well...I honestly don't know where to start with my 20th Reunion
 except for to show you this picture
Yep....those are the jeans I was searching for last week.
Kohls...in the Jr. Dept. 
You know when you look good girls...don't deny it.
(if you know me...it's very rare that I put a pic of myself like this out there)
It doesn't happen very often that you get all dressed up 
with your man and go out on the town.
Speaking of my man...
Aren't we just spiffy? 
Just a little fun today to let you see the results of all your support 
& advice as I was preparing for this occasion. 
When is the last time you got dressed up to go out?
It has probably been to long...so do it girls!!

5 comments:

  1. love this picture! you are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable. Really the Jrs. department. You are so tiny.
    Glad you had fun.
    Hugs,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture! Glad you had fun and found the perfect jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look FABULOUS GIRL! So excited you found jeans! Fantastic picture of the Lords beautiful creation! Glad you had a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture of you guys!! So glad you had fun!! Not much better than getting dressed up and going out with your wonderful hubby!!

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!