Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why I Count it ALL JOY Wednesday!!


It's Wednesday in these Neck of the Woods & so you know what that means??
It's time to get your Joy on!
Join my friend Angel & count your  JOYS!!

Why do I count it all JOY this week?

BSF started yesterday...we are going thru the book of Isaiah. 
Being at BSF fills my spirit like streams in the dessert.

Week #2 of JustOne virtual conference for PWs. 
I am hearing some words of wisdom from some Godly women. 
This week the topic was Marriage & Ministry. 

10 + 10 =20...yes...20!!! That is how long I have been out of HS & my
20 year reunion is this weekend. 
(I am kinda anxious too)

We have about got all that stinkin FFA meat delivered!!

My dad...he sold tons of meat for Lauren & he drops by each
morning @ 7:15am to pick up a huge cooler of meat to deliver.
Very Very thankful for Papa!!

God's patience with me...His love for me...He is so reliable...Never changes.

What Fills You With Joy this week? 





3 comments:

  1. I soo wish I could go to BSF with you!!! Is it a study that I could at least do the book @ home? If so, let me know and I will give you $ to get me the book ok! I LOVE Isaiah sooo much!

    Bet you are so happy to have all that meat going where it belongs!

    I will look for you friday night! 20 yrs...wow! :) I am almost @ 30 eeeek!!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your JOY list!! Wish I lived close enough to do the BSF with you!! How fun would that be!! So excited that we will get to meet Friday!!

    Love you my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Umm, I bawled the ugly cry during the conference this week! Can't wait to hear what you learn at BSF!!

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!