Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Why I Count It ALL JOY Wednesday!!


It's Wednesday...Count your JOYS People...but not just on Wednesdays...Everyday!!
Join my friend Angel and grab her button to make your own JOY list!!

Why Am I filled with Joy this week?

I have been called to sub several times this week & every time I go...I get asked to do another day!
 God is so good & always provides!

Routine...I love routine. 

I am thankful for the time after every one leaves for the day & I am all alone with God. We had a beautiful day last week that I had NOTHING to do & I just sat on my back deck and read & worshiped for 3 hours...absolutely JOYFUL!!

Watching Families @ church take in the Home Wreckers Series & seeing lives changed.

Starbucks has Pumpkin Spice Lattes again...enough said.

Rain is in the forecast...we need it. 

Football...watching my son's team play. 
We are so blessed to be on such an incredible team with Godly coaches. 

Labor Day...WE HAVE NO PLANS!! YEAH!! 
I love lazy weekends with my family!!! 

And finally...tomorrow is my hubs bday...gonna celebrate! 

 Make a joyful noise unto God...all the earth!!
Psalm 66:1

4 comments:

  1. Love the list! Wow, to sit for 3 hours! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your JOY list! Isn't it just wonderful when you have that quiet time with the Lord...I especially love it on days like this ....when it cloudy and there is a soft rain...**SIGH** God is sooo good...ALL THE TIME!!

    I know the kids love it when you sub so it brings them JOY as well!

    Happy Wednesday Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that you sub!! I bet your kids love it!!

    I LOVE PUMPKIN!! Just about time to bring the pumpkin cupcakes back!! Maybe I will have to meet you for a Pumpkin Latte and bring some!!

    We don't have plans for the weekend either, except to love 3 whole days!!

    Have a great day!! Love and Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Starbucks pumpkin spice. So yummy.
    i wish we had no plans for Labor Day. We will be at soccer tournaments.
    We have rain in the forecast too.

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!