Thursday, September 9, 2010

We Gotta A WINNER!!!

First of all let me just say...
 HOW EXCITED I AM
That I had 43 entrees!!!
(one of them was my hubby... but he was ineligible LOL)


That. Is. Cool.

Now...I'm not all savvy like some of you.
I have NO IDEA how to use that Random winner thing on blog world.
I tried...really!

So I did it the old fashion way & recruited my son
Typed up all your names & 
We used my favorite coffee mug
It says...Coffee gets me started
God Keeps me Going
(Thanks Pam C)

Ok ok...I know I am draggin this out huh??
Drum Roll Please...
Can you read that small print? 
THE WINNER IS...
Here is the funny story about Angel. I met her (though I have never actually "met" her IRL)  thru my friend Loren & Angel is an amazing Cupcake maker...and there is a story there you should read on her blog because you might be seeing her on a very popular cupcake show sometime. She lives in a town near me & we are planning on having a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks together & she is gonna bring some of her famous Pumpkin cupcakes for us...CAN'T WAIT!! She can use this gift card when we meet! :) 
Congratulations ANGEL!! 

Thank you for all your entrees & especially your recipes!! 
I will try them all!! 
HAPPY FALL!

7 comments:

  1. I am so excited!!! This morning when I was in the shower, I was thinking, "wouldn't it be cool if I won the Starbucks from Steph, I would so use it when we meet for coffee!!" Can't wait!!

    Only problem, there seems to be a pumpkin shortage and there isn't a store around me with pumpkin, so until I find some, there will be a hold on those cupcakes!! IF ANYONE READS THIS AND KNOWS WHERE SOME IS PLEASE EMAIL ME BEFORE I HAVE A MILLION PEOPLE WANTING PUMPKIN CUPCAKES!!!

    Thanks so much for the prize Steph!! I can't wait to use it!!

    Love and Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY ANGEL!!! Your will love each other!! Congrats!

    I will be on the hunt for some pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Angel! But I wanna come too! and Loren too! It would just be the best time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting... I've been thinking of doing a give away myself. Not sure what or when but you've inspired me.
    Hope you had a fabulous summer... I've missed seeing you around "my place". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute post! Love your new background, Steph! Congratulations to Angel (& I look forward to seeing you on Cupcake Wars!). Have a great weekend and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OmGosh I love angel. Congrats and I am so jealous that you will get to taste one of her pumpkin cupcakes. I love pumpkin anything.

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!