Saturday, December 19, 2009

Jaden's Christmas Party

Being a homeroom mom is so fun! I love getting to do these things with my kids and I know that it won't be long until I won't have these moments with them @ school and I will be a very sad mom once we reach that point! Therefore I am going to enjoy them now! Jaden has a great teacher who is very welcoming in the class. Here is a few pics I thought I would share with you.

We played Christmas Jingo ( a form of Bingo). We used Snowman poop...AKA...marshmellows!!!! They got a kick out of that!

Snow dough time!! They made snowmen with it and played with it for awhile!

Mrs. Anderson and Jaden's snowman!

Jaden's best bud at school...Wyatt

Me and my little man! I just love him! He is a lot of fun!!


Blessings,

1 comment:

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!