Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Melting Pot

WOW! It is already Tuesday! We have had so much going on the last few days...like the rest of you...and I am behind so and I need to get caught up! On Sunday night our small group had a couples night out. We headed over to the Melting Pot...now the last time we were there was with our friends Rick and Nicole...a few years ago and Matt vowed to never ever eat there again after that! WHY??...Nicole...I hope you are laughing...Let's just say...they didn't have Ranch dressing and they said they could get him some and so they did...well about Midnight Matt felt the effects of eating that "special" Ranch and puked all night long! But Kenna had $25 gift cards for each couple so we went. It was super yummy! You start with a cheese fondue...then salad...this time we ate the meat part...here is Matt with the meat...he loves meat!

You put the meat in the pot and let it boil for about 2 minutes. We had steak...chicken..ravioli...and some of them had lobster. It was good...but honestly I would be happy with the cheese and chocolate. Here is Jackie with her Lobster...Matt was on a job so he didn't make it...


This is what it looks like with all the pokers in it!

Next...the best part of the night...THE CHOCOLATE!! We picked Snickers and Oreo marshmallow...oh my goodness!! Look at all the things they give you to dip into it! It was like a taste of Heaven!

We cut off our arm and leg and paid the bill...heehee...and we were very thankful for Kenna's gift of $25! Thanks Kenna!
Drove thru Rhema and looked at lights...then thru a few neighborhoods...and my small group learned I am so annoyed by those stinkin blow up things in peoples yards! Sorry if you have one...they just bother me!!
I am thankful for our night out with them. It was good fellowship and Lots of laughter. Thankful for their encouragement and love they bring into our lives.
Paul and Tracy Tucker:

Jason and Kenna Haynie

Matt and I

The Whole Group!


Blessings
Steph

2 comments:

  1. Looks like ya'll had a great time! I wish we had one of those around to eat at!

    Merry Christmas Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny - we just went to look at lights last night and Dave and I were talking about how much we hate the inflatables too :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments!! If you have something to say...Say it...but have the guts to say who you are at least! Anonymous comments get trashed!